Saturday, 31 July 2010

No Turning Back - part 3


All characters created and owned by Stephenie Meyer.
No copyright infringement intended.

CHAPTER 3

Edward’s POV

I heard Emmett before the knock came at the door. I let him in and went back to my chair, waiting for him to settle. I sensed he was holding something back from me as his favourite Muse track was running through his head in an effort to mask his thoughts. Something was definitely up.

“Hey Emmett, what’s on your mind?”

He smirked at my lame attempt at humour and sat down on the couch.

“I need some advice, bro. I’ve done something both stupid and incredible at the same time and I don’t know where to go from here.”

He ran his hands through his hair in a despairing gesture and exhaled loudly.

“It’s Bella. She and I ... we ...” He fidgeted in his seat, his elbows on his knees, and head in his hands.

“You and Bella, what? Emmett? What did you do?”

He shifted uneasily before looking at me.

“She came over last night, after Rose left. I found her asleep on the couch; she must have been waiting for me. When she woke I told her about Rose and the whole fight issue. She was mortified that Rose left because of her and I tried to explain that it didn’t matter, that it was already over ...”

I raised an eyebrow, but kept silent.

“Anyway, we talked and then I ... kissed her... which kinda led to more...” He twisted his hands together, looking embarrassed.

His thoughts cleared somewhat and I got a glimpse of Bella through his eyes: her head thrown back, groaning in pleasure. What?

“You – made love – to Bella?” I was incredulous. “How could you be so irresponsible? Is she hurt? EMMETT?” My anxiety level rocketed at thought of Bella in the hospital, or worse.

“Chill, Edward, she’s fine. She’s better than fine, actually.” He had this goofy grin on his face. “I was really careful with her and she was just incredible. It’s just that when I was about to come ...”

Too much information, Emm. I winced as his thoughts unfurled clearly; all effort at restraint forgotten in his moment of reflection. He scowled at my expression.

“Look- I’m sorry, Edward, but I need to talk about this.” He raked his fingers through his hair again. “When ... it happened ... I wanted, no I needed, to bite her. I hate myself for that weakness. When I was with Rose it was all good- we could bite and pound on each other, no problem. But Bella’s so delicate that I ended up putting a fair size hole in the wall to prevent myself from doing what feels natural to me. What would you do, bro? How can I keep my self control and still lose myself in her?”

I sighed. He looked so concerned, his thoughts centred squarely on Bella and his fear of hurting her.

I felt a pang of inexplicable jealousy. Bella confounded me. Her thoughts were totally blocked - something I found utterly frustrating. So much so, that I actually found myself avoiding her most of the time so I didn’t have to deal with it. This saddened me. Emmett was right - Bella was pretty amazing and I would like to know her better.

Thinking back to when she first started at Forks High School, it had been Emmett who had befriended her. When the family asked him why, he simply said that she was different from the others, and that he felt totally at ease with her. They had quickly bonded over weekend calculus study sessions at the library which, in time, naturally progressed to her coming over to the house. I’m still not entirely sure that much actual study went on - in my opinion it was just an excuse for them to watch trashy tv together.

Let’s be honest, they had few other shared interests: Bella loved books and Emm loved sports. Emm read nothing more taxing than the baseball scores, and Bella was an accident waiting to happen on any regular day. Even as friends they were an unlikely pairing but it was their shared sense of humour that crossed all barriers. Emmett would regale Bella with tales of the pranks he had played on Jasper and I over the years and they would giggle like children. It drove Rosalie crazy that Emm would laugh at stories about their classmates and some of the odd, and often downright weird, customers that came into Newton’s store. Rose, along with the rest of us, found school tedious and made no effort to interact with the humans whereas Emm just looked for the fun in everything. I envied that about him.

His decision to tell Bella about us caused some intense family conflict but in the end he turned out to be right. Bella did not run screaming to tell the whole town; in fact she just calmly accepted the fact that her new friends were different and carried on as normal. Only Jasper struggled with his self control around her; he and Alice tended to stay in their room whenever she came over. Bella always seemed a little sad about that.

I had just assumed that their friendship would grow more relaxed now that Rosalie had left. She and Bella had never got on. However - it appeared that events had now taken an unexpected turn.

I should have paid more attention when Bella started coming over. Perhaps this whole situation could have been avoided.

This thought startled me. Was I sad that Rose and Emm were over? Or was I jealous of Bella and Emmett?

I hesitated.

“Don’t you think it might be better if you kept your distance from her, Emm? The risks are high - this could so easily end badly.”

“What? NO! I don’t want to stop seeing her, Ed! I know it probably seems repulsive to you, one of us with a human, but I don’t want it to stop. Everything is fresh and new when you see it through her eyes. And plus, she’s smokin’ hot.” He grinned at me.

More recollections of his night with Bella were running through his head - was he doing this on purpose?! I stood up abruptly, rubbing my temples.

“If you plan on it happening again I can only suggest that you hunt first. It may damp down the urge somewhat. If that doesn’t work, then you may have to find somewhere to go that has stronger walls. The main house can only take so much. You know better than I just how many cracks you and Jasper have had to repair since we moved here.”

I took a shaky breath, unable to believe what I was about to ask.

“How do you instinctively react when you (oh god how to put this) pleasure yourself?” My eyes were screwed shut, my hand kneading my forehead. “You don’t punch the walls then, do you? I know it’s hardly the same when you’re... alone (please let this end soon) but couldn’t you somehow divert your ... urges ... away from Bella?”

Emmett was mercifully humming the song in his head again. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me thoughtfully. He stood up slowly.

“Thanks, Ed. You’ve given me something to think about.” He walked to the door and turned to look at me, a huge grin splitting his face. “Oh and just so you know, you seriously need to get laid, bro. It’d sort you right out.”

He ducked as I lunged for him, and all I could hear was his chuckling as he ran back to the house.

~xxXxx~

Emmett’s POV

Back at the house, I ran up the stairs to my room and closed the door, flopping down on the bed. Edward had made a good point. I had to find a way for me to make love to Bella again and not risk her life because, let’s face it, the thought of never touching her again caused me near physical pain.

Turning my head I nuzzled my face into the pillow, inhaling deeply. The sheets were laced with her scent, the memory of our night together sending shudders through me as my mouth automatically filled with venom. If she were here now, what would we be doing?

Echoes of Bella flooded my brain in full colour surround sound. I heard her asking me to undress her and then begging me to fuck her. I remembered in perfect detail the beautiful sight of her body bucking and heaving as my tongue forced orgasms from her damp flesh, her pulse hammering under the fragile porcelain skin.

Damn it.

My hand slipped to my crotch and traced the hard outline of my cock through the worn denim, wishing it were Bella’s warm hand exploring my body. With a sigh I released my belt buckle, popping open the top button and slipping my hand inside. My eyes closed as I rubbed the flat of my hand over my length, feeling it swell still further. Popping open the rest of my fly I pushed down the denim just enough to free my erection, feeling it slap against my belly.

I figured that, although masturbation wasn’t something I resorted to often, I could use the opportunity to test Edward’s theory. I needed to practise the art of restraint if I wanted to stay inside Bella while her soft, warm body exploded around me...

I gripped my shaft, slowly moving my fist back and forth. In my fevered mind the hand belonged to Bella; I could almost feel the silver ring she wore rubbing against my flesh as I slowly pulled up and down. Rolling over onto my side I gripped the pillow tight against my face, her scent overloading my senses as my thumb smeared pre come down my length like natural lubricant. My thumb and forefinger made a tight ring around my cock head as thoughts of Bella’s tongue licking my flesh flashed through my mind. She had sucked my nipple with no encouragement and I wondered if she would show the same enthusiasm with my cock. Would she find that repulsive? There were so many things I’d love to share with her...

She came so hard when I licked her pussy.

That one thought ignited my desire for her and my movements became more desperate, pleasure building as my mind threw up jumbled images of Bella’s spread thighs ... Bella gasping beneath me ... Bella kneeling before me, her beautiful mouth open and willing...

I started to stroke myself harder, feverishly, forcing my body toward certain pleasure. Venom pooled in my mouth again and I swallowed hard. I can’t bite her. I can’t bite her. My stomach tightened as my bliss point approached rapidly. I released my death grip on the pillow and reached out blindly looking for something, anything, at that moment to prevent me biting the hell out of the pillow over my face. My hand found a heavy paperweight that Rose had left on the nightstand and I gripped it tight as my orgasm hit, hard. I roared out my pleasure, pumping what felt like endless streams of come over my chest and belly.

I felt the paperweight crack and crumble in my hand as my pleasure peaked, and slowly calmed. I opened my eyes and looked at the contents of my hand. What remained was mostly shards and dust. I grinned. The pillow had survived intact, which meant my diversionary tactic had worked. This was progress.

But right now I really needed another shower.

~xxXxx~

Bella’s POV

I woke and stretched, feeling refreshed and a little ... sore.

The clock showed it was past noon. I had slept for, what, 9 hours? What on earth had I done to...?

Oh!

I sat up suddenly, panicked.

Charlie.

I got home so late - Dad must be going nuts.

Grounded again. Great.

I jumped out of bed and, dragging on my robe, ran downstairs to see what mood he was in and rehearsing possible excuses in my head. Instead of his scowling disapproval I found a note on the counter which simply said:

“Bells – Letting you sleep in as you were up so late studying. Hope you got lots done. I’ll be home late tonight. Save me some dinner. Dad.”

I sagged down into a chair, relief washing over me.

He doesn’t suspect anything.

I got up and fetched the juice from the refrigerator. After a deep mouthful I allowed my recollection of the previous night to trickle through to the fore.

I had sex last night. With Emmett. We had sex and it was amazing.

I tried to remember if we had made any study plans for today. I knew I had to go over there and face him, and that it should be sooner rather than later. I didn’t regret what had happened, but I wondered if things between us would become awkward now that our relationship had abruptly changed from best friends to... what?

Lovers?

Or worse... friends with benefits?

Oh god, no, please don’t let him think that.

I shook my head to clear it, finished my juice, and slowly climbed the stairs to shower and change.

Ten minutes later I was dressed in my jeans and red shirt, damp hair combed out and fluffed around my shoulders to dry. I forced down some cereal and quickly washed up my dirty crocks before heading out to my truck.

Arriving at the Cullen house, I fought an overwhelming sense of panic. What if we had ruined things between us? A line had been crossed and our actions couldn’t be undone. Was Emmett regretting it, even now as I sat here outside the house? I rested my head on the steering wheel and breathed deeply, my eyes closed.

“Bella!”

My eyes snapped open and there was Emmett at my window, his smile causing my heart to stutter. He pulled open the door, leaning on the frame, extending his hand.

“You comin’ in, babe?” He raised an eyebrow, suggestively.

I looked into his beautiful eyes and my breathing accelerated, despite my fears. As I didn’t trust my voice enough to speak, I simply blushed, climbing out of the cab into his welcoming embrace.

He carried me into the house, kicking the door closed behind us. He bent his head and softly kissed my lips without losing stride.

“God, I missed you.”

I giggled. My arms tightened around his neck.

“Emm, it’s only been a few hours!”

“That’s too long, babe. Far, far too long...” His lips met mine once more and I returned the kiss hungrily, my worries falling away at his touch. He chuckled at my response.

“So, Miss Swan. What shall we do this afternoon? Do you feel like a session of calculus? Or maybe a session of something else ...”

I bit my lip, and prodded his iron bicep, faking a serious look.

“I don’t know about calculus, but I really think someone needs some workout time. You’re getting a little soft and flabby around the edges...”

I yelped as he delivered a stinging slap to my backside. He growled down my ear, sending shivers all the way to my toes.

“You are so gonna pay for that, missy. And I get to choose how ...”

He turned and carried me back outside, past my truck, to the garage where his big blue jeep was parked alongside Edward’s Volvo and Esme’s Mercedes. Swinging me round, he dropped me into the passenger seat, buckling me in before climbing in the other side. His eyes were sparkling with mischief, sending a rush of adrenalin coursing through me. We drove out of the garage at speed, heading down the driveway toward the main Forks road.

“Where are we going, Emm?” I tried to turn in my seat.

“You’ll see.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

The jeep hurtled down toward the road at breakneck speed. We were approaching what looked like a dead end when Emmett turned abruptly down a dirt track, the jeep bouncing over ruts in the mud. I was beginning to understand why the jeep had a harness rather than standard seat belts. I hung on tight to the overhead straps as we turned a sharp corner into a wide open space. The jeep came to a sudden stop. Emmett was at my door unbuckling my harness before the engine roar died.

He lifted me out, pinning me instantly against my door with his hips. My breathing hitched.

“Emm?”

His only response was to run his thumb over my lower lip, lightly dragging it down. His eyes burned into mine.

“You have to pay for that comment you made earlier. So - this place is where my family and I come to play ball. No one else comes here.” His eyes darkened. “And here’s what’s gonna happen: we’re gonna play a game of tag. You have to try to outrun me while I hunt you down. If you can evade me for five minutes then you win and I take you back home, safe and sound, no punishment. But if I catch you, then I win the prize of my choosing.”

His eyes raked over my body and I felt totally naked in that moment. My knees were shaking. He dangled the jeep keys in front of my face.

“I have to give you a sporting chance, so you can take the jeep. Do not leave this clearing for your own safety. Now – go. As soon as you get across the field the five minute count starts.”

He pulled me in for a blistering kiss before releasing me with a low growl. I stumbled on weak legs around to the driver’s door, fumbling with the catch. On the second attempt I managed to ram the key into the ignition, the engine bursting into life. I took off, somewhat jerkily, across the field, turning the jeep around to face him when I reached the far side of the clearing.

I revved the engine nervously, looking at my watch, waiting for his first move.

I saw him circle round to the left, slowly at first, allowing me to easily follow his movements. I could feel his intense gaze on me from across the field as he waited for my reaction. I cautiously turned the wheel and edged in the opposite direction.

A split second later, he disappeared. Taking no chances, I accelerated into the empty clearing, my eyes trying to spot him against the trees. I saw a blur to my right and stomped on the accelerator, turning the wheel sharply and spraying earth behind me as I bounced forward, narrowly missing a rock to the side of the clearing. Emmett’s throaty chuckle echoed around me and my head spun round trying to pinpoint the direction.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a flash of white on my right but it vanished before I could even be sure I had seen it. But then it caught my eye again, almost immediately, this time on the opposite side of the field. The sheer speed of him was unnerving. I reversed up and turned, unintentionally spinning my wheels, trying to isolate Emmett’s location whilst on the move.

I heard laughter floating across the field toward me.

He’s toying with me. He’s almost ... HUNTING me. Is this what it feels like to be prey?

The idea terrified me. Adrenalin spiked through my bloodstream, my breath coming in short bursts as I tried to find an escape route. I looked around again seeing nothing but swaying trees. Was it just the breeze moving them? I strained my ears for a sound, any sound, to give me a clue.

Then I heard it... the low menacing growl so close I truly believed it came from inside the jeep. I felt his breath on my neck - the goose bumps on my arms bore testament to my terror. Without stopping, without thinking, I gunned the engine and took off around the perimeter. I now focused solely on keeping moving, leaving a decent distance between me and the trees to try and spot movement.

For the briefest second I thought I had him, but a second glance revealed that it was just wildflowers bobbing on the edge of the treeline. I shook my head.

I’m hallucinating now. Great.

THUD.

The jeep tilted suddenly; the front wheel had caught a rabbit hole. My heart was in my mouth as I realised that I could be in real trouble. I revved the engine and slipped the clutch trying to encourage a little grip out of the Wrangler’s tyres. The rear wheels spun, tearing up the grass, trying to find purchase in the dirt.

Nothing. I threw the gears into reverse and tried again. The engine screamed at my efforts but nothing was shifting. I was pulling on the steering wheel trying to somehow encourage it to move.

“Come ON!”

The jeep suddenly lurched sideways, the wheels back on level ground again, the engine roaring. I heard a hiss to my left which I guess could have just been the wind...

He’s close. Close enough to....

I cut off that line of thought before it could fully form. I pressed the gas pedal to the floor, forgetting I was in reverse gear.

FUCK.

The jeep flew backwards and I stamped on the brake before I hit anything major. The engine idled as I allowed myself a fast look around. No sign. Nothing.

A gust of air took my breath and blew back my hair. I was starting to panic, my breathing shallow, fear trickling like ice down my spine.

I threw the Wrangler into gear and took off, bouncing unevenly over the terrain, braking sharply when I heard a low, guttural whisper close by:

“Not long now ...”

I made a fast, ill advised, circuit around the rocks, almost tipping the jeep as I mounted the edge of the rock with two wheels. There was a loud thump as I levelled off. I heard laughter again in the distance and my name being called in a childlike sing song manner:

“Bell –a ... Bell--a... I’m coming for you...” It cut off into a menacing snarl.

At that point I just wanted to run. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest I could barely draw breath. I accelerated across the entire breadth of the sports field in record time, intending to save valuable seconds at the far side by handbrake turning. What I actually did was stall the engine.

SHIT.

I turned the key and the engine choked but wouldn’t start. I tried again, and again, panicking until it suddenly caught and roared to life. Relief washed over me for a split second until I felt the jeep drop down and refuse to move no matter how hard I stomped on the gas.

Another damn hole? Must be a big one this time. Hope I haven’t broken an axle.

I revved the engine impatiently, but nothing happened.

I turned in my seat, the blood draining from my face as I saw Emmett’s huge frame standing behind the jeep, holding it still. I couldn’t stop my sharp intake of breath at his sudden appearance. He stared at me for the longest time, his black eyes unfathomable, and a rumble emanating from his chest.

“I win,” he growled.

I glanced at my watch.

“Actually ... umm ...I think you’ll find that I did.” I tapped my watch. “It’s been over five minutes and... you didn’t tag me when you caught the jeep, so technically ...” I tailed off, seeing his expression cloud, wondering what it was that drove me to keep talking in the face of fear.

He walked around to the door and leaned on the roll bar, staring into my eyes and making me dizzy. There was a long silence; I could hear my pulse in my ears.

“Well then, I guess I better get you home. Rules are rules.” He pushed himself back from the door and reached for the keys I was holding.

I looked down at my hands before straightening up in my seat.

“Your rules, Emm. Not mine.”

He froze before looking down at me curiously.

“What do you mean?”

“If ...if you had won... you would have chosen your prize. Well, I want the chance to do the same.” I stumbled over the words in my desperation to be heard.

After a beat he took a deep breath.

“Name your prize, Miss Swan.”

I opened the door and he moved aside, letting me out. Closing the door, I looked him straight in the eyes. Mimicking his earlier actions, I backed him up against it, pressing my hips into his.

“Don’t move, Mr Cullen. I won this game and I intend to claim my prize.”

He stood stock still as I ran my finger along his jaw line, down the V in his shirt and down across his abs until I reached his belt. He watched, not moving or speaking, as I slowly loosened his belt buckle, pulling it free from the belt loops and throwing it onto the back seat of the jeep. I slid my hand brazenly down over his crotch for a moment, hearing him draw a sharp breath. The top button opened easily, the hole well worn. The others popped open as I pulled at the fabric, revealing my prize beneath. My breath caught as I realised that Emmett was clearly no fan of underwear.

I sank to my knees in the grass, pulling his jeans down just enough to allow me access to his now impressive erection. I wanted this so badly. As I reached for him, I fervently hoped that I could please him even half as much as he had pleased me the night before. Wrapping my hand around his enormous girth, I sat for a brief second just appreciating the beauty before me. Looking up, I saw him watching me, his eyes black with want. Holding his gaze, I leaned forward and allowed my lips to caress the tip of his hardness before running my tongue experimentally around the top of his shaft. His mouth went slack and I heard his breathing deepen involuntarily. I licked my lips slowly before sliding my mouth down to take in the top of his cock, enjoying the taste and feel of a man for the first time. I sucked gently and heard his soft moan. Feeling braver, I slid my mouth down further still, eliciting a loud groan from him. His strong hand came to rest on my head, gently encouraging me to continue.

I settled into a comfortable rhythm, alternately sucking and licking his hard flesh. With no warning I would suddenly sink my mouth down deeply, taking as much of him in as I could. This caused him to gasp and cry out loudly, his hand fisted in my hair. My hands continued to massage the base of his cock, the movements feeling so natural and perfect with him. When I looked up again, I saw that his eyes were closed, his head thrown back in pleasure. I ran the flat of my tongue over the glossy head before flicking gently at the rim, wanting only to please him, to drive him into blissful oblivion.

“God ... BELLA ...”

His groans of pleasure turned me on to the point of madness.

“Stop ... Bella... stop ...”

His hands stilled my movements before he pulled away from me. I protested, feeling the loss of him acutely.

He pulled me upright, kissing me hard whilst unfastening my jeans. Without warning he spun me round, bending me, face down, over the bonnet of the jeep. My jeans were pushed down to my ankles, my panties torn in his haste, leaving me completely open and exposed to his gaze, my arousal evident. I felt his cool hands over my hips and belly, his thumbs caressing the curves of my backside. Leaning over me, he pushed up my shirt, trailing kisses slowly from the nape of my neck down the length of my spine, nipping and sucking gently until I was trembling with need, my breathing hoarse.

“Emmett ... please ...”

His only response was to run his hands up my arms and hold my hands prisoner, whilst continuing to kiss and lick at my neck and ears, driving me totally insane.

This torment was clearly my punishment for my earlier comment.

Remind me to be flippant again if this is what happens.

When my breathing became so ragged that I was struggling for air, he released my hands and gripped my hips, his cock pressing at my wet entrance. He entered me swiftly, fucking me hard and fast, the force of his thrusts pinning me to the car. My body responded as though made solely for him. My orgasm built rapidly, the angle of my body making his cock nudge repeatedly against my pleasure spot. My stomach muscles tensed and shuddered; heat rose in my face as I hovered on the brink... pausing ... pausing... and then screaming his name as my body exploded around his thrusting cock.

He held me tight as my body thrashed around him, gradually calming and relaxing into a state of near bonelessness. However, as he lifted me up, I saw that he was still hard and very clearly not satisfied.

I snuggled into his neck as he held me close.

“Emm? Did you not... enjoy yourself?”

His jaw tensed and he wouldn’t meet my eyes.

“Emmett?”

He kissed me softly for a moment before lowering me back down.

“After the last time we were together, I tried to find a way to control my urges. I... I think I can now, but I’m so scared of hurting you...”

“I know you can. You just need to believe in yourself. Let me help, Emm. I want to do this for you.”

I kicked off my jeans and dropped to my knees once more, rolling my tongue around his hardness, tasting my own juices on him. He hissed as I started to suck him again. My hands also worked his shaft; he was far too big for me to take all of him into my mouth. Desperate to increase his pleasure, I speeded up my movements and was rewarded with a throaty moan. He leant back against the jeep, one hand pressed against the door while the other held my head tightly in place. He started to gently thrust into my willing mouth, meeting my rhythm and growling low in his throat.

“Hell, Bella... I’m gonna... god yes... fuck it fuck it... FUUUUUCK .........”

He threw back his head, growling like a bear, and pumped what felt like gallons of come down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, eager to please this incredible man.

As we came down from our mutual high, I noticed the hole in the door where the handle used to be and a pile of shiny shards on the grass...

4 comments:

Ali said...

Great chapter and great chase/punishment scene! I love the sex as well... i can so see him making a hole in the jeep lol

Unknown said...

*thud* The chase scene seriously made my heart pound out of my chest!!! Love Love Love it!!! on to ch 4.

mxpi1970 said...

OMFG Rach you are fucking awesome this is just so bloody good me wants to read more can't wait for chapt 3 heheheeheeh......I'm with LadyAli can' totally see the scene of him fucking her across the jeep lol. The chase scene was scary too brilliant :D

Anonymous said...

The chase scene was erotic and my heart was beating fast through the whole thing, something about being chased by Emmett Cullen kind of makes me....... Another fantastic chapter Rach.