Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Learning to Fly - Ch23


Since I last posted, my boys have won Best Slash Story in the Wordsmith Awards! I am humbled by this and can only say a huge thank you to anyone that nommed or voted for them.
I also discovered this week that my boys have been nominated for best non-canon pairing in the Non Canon awards which is just amazing! Thank you again to anyone that nominated them.
Thanks to my beta, mxpi1970.
As always, all characters created and owned by Stephenie Meyer.

~xxXxx~

CHAPTER 23

CPOV

Edward knew I was plotting something.

He tried to hide his curiosity, but the time that I caught him checking my browser history he went scarlet at being caught in the act.

“Looking for anything in particular, my love?”

He stuttered for a moment before recovering with a magnificent show of embarrassed nonchalance.

“Just considering buying one of these and thought I’d take a look.”

I tried not to smile. Over the past few weeks, he’d caught me closing the lid a couple of  times when he’d come too close, and I was glad I’d thought to use the incognito browsing feature for my plans; the lack of suspicious activity had clearly stymied him. I hoped it wouldn’t be too much longer before I could finally put him out of his misery.

“I didn’t know you were in the market for a laptop. We can go shopping this weekend if you like; we can find something perfect for you.”

“Sure.”  He grabbed his book from the arm of the chair and flopped down, his face despondent.

“Anything wrong, love?”

He sighed, his book landing on the carpet with a muted thud as he stood up again.

“What are you hiding?” His face was crumpled, his hands clenched and in that moment I felt bad for him. “I didn’t think we kept secrets.”

“Not a secret; a surprise.” I reached out for his hand and tugged him closer. He looked frustrated. I ducked my head, making him look at me. Squeezing his hands, I raised an eyebrow suggestively. “Don’t you like surprises?” 

Against his will, his lips twitched at the corners.

“Maybe; but you’ve been acting all secretive, and I was scared that...”

I looked him straight in the eye.

“Whatever you’re thinking? No. Just... no. Only good things, my love; we share everything. Except surprises.”

“Not even a clue?”

“No – I don’t want to spoil it.” I ran my fingers up his arm, encouraging him closer. “Trust me, love?”

“Of course I do.” His eyes held a reproachful look. “But how much longer?”
I chuckled at his impatience.

“Some things can’t be rushed.” I breathed out slowly. “And some things shouldn’t be.”

He blushed then, and I fell in love just a little bit more. He was a wonderful contradiction, so forceful when the mood took him and yet he reddened so beautifully whenever I insinuated sex in conversation. I wouldn’t change him even if it were in my power to do so. His flushed face ignited a fire within me, knowing what hid behind it. His desires were evenly matched with my own, our need for each other always simmering just below the surface. I had never been so happy, and this did not go unnoticed by friends and colleagues alike.

They all saw it. They all knew.

Edward Masen owned my heart.

Loving the heat in his cheeks, I pulled him in for a kiss. Passion, barely contained beneath his heated skin, burst free, enveloping me in its fiery embrace.

Sinking into his kiss, I burned too.

~xxXxx~

It was a couple of days later that I received the first email alert.

Further alerts followed and it was all systems go. I booked the tickets online and called Emmett to ensure Edward had the day off, freeing us up to leave early the next morning. I couldn’t wait to see his face when we got there; it was an experience we would share together.

Early the next morning, Edward’s impatient excitement almost made me spill the beans but I held it in. Despite not having the first clue about what the day (hopefully) held, he was brimming over with enthusiasm.

“Take a thick coat, love; it’s going to be cold later.”

He did just that, grabbing his scarf and gloves automatically while I made a flask of coffee to take with us. We had a long drive ahead to Anacortes where we would be catching the ferry across to San Juan Island. He was bemused by my tight lipped approach to the day, laughing eventually when he finally gave up cajoling me into telling him our plans. I knew that he would most likely guess once we arrived, and so I saw no harm in prolonging the mystery just a little while longer.

His hand slid over mine as it rested in my lap and I laced our fingers, content to spend the day having fun and making him happy. On his birthday he had given me a gift; this was my way of doing the same. We had made no plans for my birthday in less than a week’s time, and I thought that maybe we could go visit Demetri and Irina again, if Edward was in agreement. We could decide later; to be honest, as long as I spent the day with Edward, I didn’t care what we did.

Almost two hours later, we pulled up near the ferry landing and I parked the Mercedes. Unbuckling my seatbelt I paused, waiting for Edward to say something, but instead he looked confused.

“We’re going on the ferry? Couldn’t we have taken New Beginnings out if you wanted a trip on the water?”

I scanned his eyes and realised he had no clue why we were here. Leaning in, I stole a quick kiss.

“Not this time. Come on! The ferry leaves in less than ten minutes.”

Clutching our tickets, we ran like children to board the ferry and find ourselves seats. However we soon gave up on the seating idea when we saw the scenery we would miss by staying inside. It was pretty busy, but fortunately, not as busy as the weekend would have been. Most people were taking their cars for a longer stay in San Juan; however we were going just for the day, the two of us on an adventure.

The views from the ferry were breathtaking. All around us were the islands, the mountains and so many birds filling the skies. The water was calm, the wind cold and fresh. Standing on deck, I wrapped an arm around Edward’s waist which he happily reciprocated.  Snuggled up close, we marvelled at the beauty of the Puget Sound spread out all around us.

Nearing the docking slip, I saw a black fin and saw that Edward’s eye had caught it too. His head whipped around to look at me.

“Was that a whale?”

“Looks that way; bet you didn’t expect to see one of those today!”

He beamed at me. “I can’t believe I saw one! How lucky are we?”

“Tell me about it.” I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his temple. “Shame you didn’t bring a camera with you. But then, you weren’t expecting an Orca sighting, were you?”

He shook his head as he scanned the water for another glimpse.

“Hell, I wish I had!”

I smiled to myself, feeling the weight of the camera hidden in my pocket.
When we docked at Friday Harbor, I led him to the office to check in. With our reservations confirmed, we were led outside to join a small handful of other passengers waiting by a smaller craft, specially designed for tours. I watched Edward’s face when he saw the writing on the side of the boat: ‘whale watching tours’.

His face was a picture of excitement as he threw his arms around my neck, whispering “thank you thank you, thank you!” into my ear, his body shaking with adrenalin-fuelled happiness.

The other passengers watched us, observing our obvious closeness, and doubtless drew their own conclusions as to our relationship. I didn’t give a damn – I only had eyes for my love.  His smile filled my view and I wondered if I would even notice the whales when all my attention was focused on him and his reactions to the trip.

Once we were out on the waves, the guides started to tell us about the pods that passed through this stretch of water. The Orcas came to hunt Chinook salmon and were sociable around boats and humans provided a polite, safe distance was observed. The whales had been up to the boats the previous day, and the guides were hopeful they would visit us today.

Edward’s eyes were bright as diamonds, scanning the water for the first flash of a fin. The remainder of the group were quiet, expectant.

And then we saw it. The guide spoke.

“Here’s a young Orca; let’s see if she comes to say hello.”

As one we all turned, gasps of excitement mingling with the salty air. I felt Edward’s hand brush mine, and I reached into my pocket to retrieve the camera, handing it to him with a smile. He wasted no time in attaching the strap to his wrist and adjusting the settings, in preparation for a close encounter. As predicted, the whale swam nearer to the boat before popping her head out of the water in a quite obvious greeting. All around me, cameras clicked, her image captured by everyone on board as they leaned over the railings to get as close to her as possible. Sinking back into the water, her fin cruised alongside the craft before she surfaced again, rolling leisurely like a cat wanting her tummy tickled. The crowd couldn’t contain their cries of joy as the little whale performed like a pro for her enraptured audience, loving the attention.

Perhaps our little friend was the scouting party because, not long after, several members of the pod were swimming alongside, almost close enough to touch. We watched what could only be described as a happy display of their talents, breaching and slamming back down into the water sending sparkling spray over the delighted onlookers. There was laughter at their antics as they seemed to take turns in entertaining the crowd.

It was magical.

Despite his usual hesitancy in public, Edward’s arm snaked around my waist, pulling me in close so he could rest his chin on my shoulder.

“This is amazing, thank you so much. I can’t believe you remembered.”

“How could I not? You so wanted to see them. I just had to wait til they arrived in the Sound before I said anything.”

“Exactly how long have you been planning this?” His eyes were questioning.
“Since July; a present for you on my almost birthday. Fair’s fair my love. I owed you.”

My discreet wink had his colour rising again at the memory. I chuckled, moving my lips to his ear, the words soft, private and full of promise as I hugged him in tighter to me.

“I love you.”

His wide smile, lowered eyes, and heated cheeks told me he loved me too.

Edward took a stack of photos during that afternoon, including some of us, windswept and relaxed. No one bothered us for the longest time until one lady offered to take our picture for us. We thanked her, touched by her offer and her open smile, and she snapped a couple of shots of us cuddled up in the cold before handing back the camera with a knowing look.

When it was time to turn back to shore, Edward watched until the whales disappeared into the distance, not wanting to miss a glimpse of the amazing creatures. Back at the slip we disembarked, all talking about our experiences that afternoon and how the whales seemed to want to be close to the humans, curious about us. We nodded and smiled to the others as they left for other destinations, throwing the friendly lady smiles and nods as we waited to board the waiting ferry back to Anacortes.

This time we stayed inside, the wind now much colder as the afternoon wore on. I tightened Edward’s scarf playfully and he cuffed my arm with a gloved hand, loosening it again with a fake snarl and narrowed eyes. I sighed to myself, hoping that this constant desire to touch him never faded.

~xxXxx~

The past three months had been both wonderful and difficult.

Lauren’s recovery was going well, and I was now spending Saturdays with her again like I had before Edward and I met. She was responding well to our old and familiar routine, and I loved spending the extra time with my little girl. The downside was that I now only got to spend Sundays with Edward, and even then I often had to work if needed.

He was working his usual late shifts, and so while we got to sleep together most nights, we had little in the way of social time. It was also true that neither of us slept well without the other in the bed. When I came home after an all night shift, Edward would come back to bed to hold me until I sank into dreamland. If I wasn’t home when his shift ended, I often found him waiting up for me; more often than not he was asleep on the couch, a book upside down on the floor next to him.

Our Sundays were special when we did get to share them, though. Leisurely breakfasts and lovemaking were the order of the day. Any time left after that might see us actually leave the house, although more often than not we just craved each other’s uninterrupted company. With all his spare time alone at home, Edward was writing music and would play it for me at weekends. I was overwhelmed by the power of his playing, raw emotion rendered into exquisite music that left me breathless and in awe.

It was fair to say that we both lived for our Sundays.

Having this extra day with him, to be able to go out and do something fun and enjoyable together, was a gift in itself. The Chief was happy I was finally using some of my accumulated holiday time too, and so I was working on finalising some extra time off around Christmas for us to relax and enjoy the festivities.

I was sure Edward wouldn’t object.

~xxXxx~

EPOV

I couldn’t complain.

I knew when I moved in that we wouldn’t get to spend that much time together. The hours we worked weren’t exactly compatible, but at least we got to sleep in the same bed most nights. We also got very adept at sleepy sex, leaving the more energetic, passionate sessions for Sunday mornings. 
And Sunday afternoons...

Sundays were our day.

 Carlisle’s birthday was coming up, and I had no idea what to do. There was nothing he needed, and to be honest, anything he wanted he would buy himself. My car was paid off now, thanks to mom and my savings on rent, but I still didn’t have that much money to use for a gift. It didn’t help that I could think of nothing that was good enough for him; it needed to be amazing. After all, he bought me a piano – how could I compete with that?

But what I hadn’t known until I spoke to Alice a couple of months back was that his favourite movie, the one he kept secret through sheer embarrassment, was Top Gun. And as a bonus, it was the 25th anniversary of its release.

I spoke to Emmett, and he suggested we try and hire out a screen to watch the movie on Carlisle’s birthday, inviting him to the bar first to throw him off the scent. When I made the initial enquiry I found that I had to pay a large deposit to secure it for that showing, and it couldn’t be the more popular late showing, it would have to be the afternoon show. That worked okay; we could go for a meal and drinks afterward.  I talked it over with Emm and the girls, and they offered to chip in to top up what funds I had which worked perfectly. Alice and Rose also offered to invite Alistair and Liam if they were up for it.

It was all falling into place.

Then he started acting strange and secretive, and I stupidly let fear override my common sense, leading to me confronting him. Of course I was completely wrong; I felt even smaller when he took me to San Juan as a surprise and I discovered he’d planned a whale watching excursion for us because he knew just how much I would love it.

And I did. I loved him even more for thinking of it.

The whole day together was just incredible, and I hoped my own birthday surprise for him would go off as well as our day on the water had done.

~xxXxx~

I had given Carlisle instructions a few weeks back to book off his birthday from work. I knew that his boss wouldn’t object as Carlisle was a well known workaholic and didn’t take nearly enough breaks as it was.

The big day fell on a Monday, rather nice for us as that meant we got two full consecutive days together. It also happened that the rental fee for the cinema was considerably lower on Mondays and Tuesdays, enabling me to also purchase a more tangible gift with my left over funds.

Lying there, knowing we were spending the whole leisurely day together, I listened to his breathing as I waited for him to stir. As soon as he woke he shifted behind me, warm lips finding my neck. I couldn’t help the smile that blossomed on my face as I squirmed with pleasure.

A warm hand skimmed down my body as far as it could reach before slowly returning, nails lightly scratching over my hip, across the flat of my stomach and upward to tweak my eager nipple. Warm breath spilled across my throat as I inhaled sharply in response; I could feel his smile against my skin.

“Morning, my love.”

I wriggled against him in silent encouragement and felt his morning wood press against my ass in return. His hand slid down and cupped my ass cheek before pressing the back of my thigh, encouraging my leg up over the other. His firm cock now fit snugly along the length of my crease and he rocked back and forth, just enough to rub against my entrance and make my body shiver.
My head turned to whisper over my shoulder.

“Do you want to?”

His movements stilled and I wished I hadn’t said anything.

“Love, I wasn’t asking for anything. I just wanted to tease you a little to check you were awake.”

His lips found my earlobe for a moment and I relaxed until his teeth nipped the spot behind my ear that made me moan and buck reflexively. That movement caused me to push back against his cock and I felt dampness pool between my cheeks as he slid along a now ready lubed surface. Arching my back, I enjoyed the friction against my now tingling hole. He hadn’t touched my cock and neither had I, but I was hard as a maypole and dewy with moisture from his attentions.

The teasing was torture. I needed something, fingers, tongue, anything to assuage this burning need.

My voice was a low gasp.

“Please, love, I need more.”

His lips found my neck once more, kisses hot as fire heightening my desire. Leaning forward, I snagged my bedroom drawer, managing to locate a condom, handing it to him. The lube rolled out of reach and with a grunt I managed to catch the lid with my nails, scrabbling until I had it in my grasp. Carlisle’s cock was still stroking a damp rhythm over my fluttering entrance when I handed the bottle to him; I grew more impatient when I heard the click of the cap.

His fingertip circled and pressed against my entrance, slipping inside; I moaned with relief at the sensation and was rewarded with the smooth entry of a welcome second finger in my tight hole, circling and probing. Hot breath scorched the back of my neck and shoulders as I writhed under his attentions, desperate and eager to have him inside me again after so long. By the time I was rolling my hips, almost fucking his agile fingers, he curled them inside me and I shuddered uncontrollably when one glanced across my gland.

His talented fingers slid from me and he chuckled at my groan. I heard the rip of the foil packet and the click of the lube cap before his swollen shaft pressed into me, oh so slowly, stretching me still further. His arm held me flush against him, spooning me, setting a gentle, shallow rhythm.

“Is this what you wanted, my love?”

He slid in, deliciously slow, and I raised my knees towards my chest to deepen his movement.  I could only moan, my mind hazed with sensation, unable to focus on anything but the feel of him filling me and then sliding away. Each time that he almost slid free I felt the loss until my body rejoiced in his return, completing me, making me whole again.

My hand slid under and found his thigh, the powerful feel of it beneath my touch, tensing and releasing with each thrust, so primal, so erotic.

His hips rocked into me, his warm skin against mine so welcome, so essential to me now. I melted into him, one body, one soul. Without thought, my hand moved to my own hardness, but his hand batted mine away playfully. He stroked me in time with his movements, squeezing and tugging in tune to the slow nudging of his hips. Lifting my head, I craned my neck to look at him over my shoulder and was rewarded with a deep kiss before we broke apart, gasping.

My chest burned with the effort, my lungs struggling to pull in enough oxygen as my pleasure intensified, moment by moment, at the hands of my masterful lover.

His languorous strokes started to hasten, his hand working in sync with his hips sending my senses spiralling. Heat coiled in my groin, licking its way up my body, coursing through my veins before flaring white hot and urgent. With a harsh cry, I spilled over his hand, sobbing out his name as my body clenched tightly and rhythmically around him. He managed only two more shallow thrusts before I heard his strangled gasp, his head resting against my shoulder while he rode out his pleasure, his body jerking inside me.

We lay joined until our breathing steadied; with regret, I felt him slide from me, leaving me aching, but replete.

   ~xxXxx~

“You never cease to amaze me, my love. That was... incredible.”

All cleaned up, we were snuggled back under the covers, his sleepy, hazel eyes gazing into mine.

“I take no credit for that,” I brushed his lips with my own, “we just finished what you started.”

My fingertips traced his beautiful face, marvelling as always at the fact that he was here, with me.

Remembering then, I rolled away and fished under the bed for the package I had hidden there. It was large and bulky and took both hands for me to lift it from the floor. I yelped when I felt a playful slap across my bare ass as I leaned over the edge.

I fell back onto the bed, clutching the parcel to me, and his eyes grew large.

“What’s this?”

I felt a pang of nerves, hoping I had done the right thing. This gift was for him, of course it was, but it was also for me; for us.

“It’s a birthday present.” I raised my eyebrows. “Traditionally, these are given on such an occasion.”

He grinned and reached for it across the bedcovers. I gnawed my thumbnail as he ripped into the paper to reveal the contents.

I heard his intake of breath, and then silence as he gazed at the canvas.

After our whale watching trip I had downloaded the pictures from the camera. When I came across the ones taken by the kindly lady I had paused, swept away by the memory of the moment. I decided then to not show these to Carlisle just yet; I took them instead to the printers. The result was a canvas print of us, windswept and pink-faced from the cold, gazing into each others’ eyes like no one else existed.

It made my heart falter.

I looked at him now, transfixed by the picture. When he turned his head to me, I could see the emotion in his face.

“Edward...”

“Do you like it? It’s not much, I know, but...”

“Edward, it’s perfect.” His voice was low and husky, my pulse quickening in response.

He climbed out of bed, carrying the large canvas to the opposite wall. Reaching up, he removed the resident art print from its fixtures, setting it down gently against the wall before hanging the canvas on the hooks. I had to admit, it looked good.

We looked good.

He walked back to the bed, crawling up the mattress to me, wonderfully naked. When he reached me I pulled him down into my arms, cupping his face to mine and crooking my leg over his to pin him down.

“Happy Birthday, love.”
   
~xxXxx~

We dragged ourselves out of bed and into the shower some time later, and while he was shaving, I managed to sneak a text to Emmett to confirm timescales.

We were to meet at the bar for 14:30 for birthday drinks, and then Emmett was driving us all to the cinema. My persuasive skills were at full strength today, and the suggestion of a drink with friends was met with an enthusiastic yes. He had mentioned something about going to see Demetri and Irina again, and so I had called ahead and booked us all a table for after the movie. It would be great to catch up with them, especially as Carlisle and I were now an established couple, and not on a nervous first date like before.
I smiled to myself. Carlisle had an afternoon of treats ahead to enjoy.

 He appeared from the bathroom, hair still a little damp, shaved and groomed to perfection.

“You really shouldn’t wear that black shirt you know.” My eyes swept over him hungrily, remembering that same polo shirt from our first date.

“Great minds think alike,” he smiled, his eyes devouring me in my favourite purple.

I held out my hand and he clasped it. Together we headed downstairs and out to my car.

Pulling into the parking lot, I looked around seeing only Emmett’s jeep. 

Carlisle looked a little dejected.

“Are we early? No one’s here.”

“Were you hoping to make a big entrance?” I teased, nudging his arm.

He tried his best to look affronted but couldn’t contain a grin. I climbed out of the car and waited for him to join me before we made our way inside.

Emm and Rosalie were waiting, Rosalie throwing her arms around Carlisle as soon as he walked in. He hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek in greeting. I saw his veiled disappointment when he saw that there was no one else in the room.

“Emmett – have you closed the bar?”

“No, dude; the bar’s always quiet at this time; the lunch rush just finished.” He ducked under the bar. “What can I get you?”

Carlisle looked at me. “Well, I’m not driving so I’ll take a Jack Daniels and coke. Edward?”

“I’ll take an OJ, thanks Emm. I want to keep a clear head.” I slid onto a barstool next to him, trying not to think about what we’d done over one of these seats. Judging by the way he looked at me, he was thinking along similar lines.

Emm slid our drinks over, before coming back around to sit and chat. They were full of their news, Emmett almost glowing with pride that his beautiful girl was going to be living with him. Rosalie was radiant, chattering to Carlisle about their plans and I was happy to sit back and listen.

A short time later, Emm caught my eye and subtly looked at his watch. I nodded.

“So guys, time to move this party on.” Carlisle looked up at Emmett in surprise and then to me with a confused smile. I shook my head reassuringly.

Emmett called through to the back room. “Riley? Break’s over!”

He appeared with a tea towel over his shoulder and started to unload the dishwasher.

“Have fun, guys!” I looked around to see Riley’s wave as we left the warmth of the bar and stepped out into the empty lot.

Carlisle had turned towards the Volvo when I caught his arm.

“This way.” I led him to the Jeep and he shook his head in bemusement. 

When we were settled in the back, he turned to me.

“Is anyone going to tell me what’s going on?”

Emmett laughed loudly and Carlisle’s eyebrows rose.

“It better not be embarrassing, that’s all.” Emmett laughed even louder and Carlisle just shook his head in defeat. I leaned over and kissed his cheek before looking at him, trying to keep a straight face.

“No matter what happens after this, just remember it was all Alice’s idea.”

Emmett’s laugh exploded around the car and even Rosalie covered her face to hide a smirk.
  
~xxXxx~

I had paid a little extra to have the sign outside the cinema covered so the film wasn’t displayed. After his surprise for me with the whale watching, I wanted this to be a fun surprise for him too.

Once inside I heard a squeal and the tornado otherwise known as Alice hurled herself at Carlisle for a hug. He caught her easily, kissing her hello. Jasper nodded and grinned, slapping his shoulder in greeting. The last couple to arrive were Alistair and Liam, and another round of hugs ensued.

We all got our complimentary popcorn and drinks – Emmett got both sweet and salted as he said he couldn’t choose – and, loaded up with goodies, we climbed up to the premium seats and got settled in.

Carlisle took a sip of his coke and leaned over.

“Where is everyone? This is bizarre. And why were the snacks free?”

I caved. Clearing my throat, I spoke to everyone.

“Guys? It’s time to tell him.”

A chorus of ‘Happy Birthday!’ rang out through the auditorium amid chuckles and whoops. He turned to me with a heartbreaking smile in the half-light. 

"This is all for me? Just us, all together? This is incredible! Thank you, all of you.”

Emmett turned around, swallowing a mouthful of slushy and wiping his lips.

“As tomorrow’s Halloween, we were going to stay home and watch scary movies, but I happen to know you guys have a very scary movie in that collection that we don’t need to see. It certainly scared me.”

Oh god; please stop talking, Emmett.

 “How would you know how scary it was, Emm? Thought you didn’t watch it?” 
Carlisle countered with a smirk.

I looked at him in surprise.

The others were curious then, all turning to listen in.

“What movie? Guys? What’s he talking about?” Alice’s eyes were round.

Honestly, I wanted to throttle Emmett at that moment.

“It’s nothing for you to worry about, Alice. Emmett’s just being dramatic.”

Alistair looked at me then at Carlisle with a very knowing smile.

“You guys made a movie, didn’t you! Your own little private movie! Don’t deny it, I can tell from your faces!”

“No we didn’t, thank you, Alistair!” Carlisle’s hand captured mine and he lifted it to his lips.

“Not intentionally,” Emmett mumbled, before being cuffed across the head by Rosalie.

Fortunately for us, Alistair was too far away to hear Emmett’s comment and I thanked our lucky stars for that. As for Rosalie – I silently thanked her for her timely intervention, although I was slightly concerned that she knew more than she had let on.

Just then the curtains opened and our attention was diverted to the screen.

“So - what are we watching?” He looked at me questioningly, just as the opening bars to the Top Gun anthem started to play. His face was a picture, and just as I wished I had the camera, Alice turned around and snapped a picture of him, red faced and grinning.

“Alice – you told them! I cannot believe you told!”

Laughter rang through the auditorium as the opening credits played. We settled in to watch, munching popcorn and supping icy drinks.

By the time Maverick and Charlie were getting naked, Carlisle’s devastatingly expert kiss was taking my breath away.

   ~xxXxx~

No comments: