
THE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!
To accept this award one must follow the rules......
To accept this award one must follow the rules......
1. Thank the person that gave it to you and link it back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.
Wow! Big thanks to Tongue-Twied for thinking of The Violet Hour!
Here are my random facts about me ...
7. I am terrified of all ships and large boats (there isnt even an official name for this phobia, I'm a true original)
6. I am allergic to wool and so can only snuggle up to Kellan under man-made fibres...
6. I am allergic to wool and so can only snuggle up to Kellan under man-made fibres...
5. I am a bellydancer
4. I read tarot
3. M/M Slash fiction is by far my favourite kind
2. I have exceedingly low self esteem, despite having wonderful, supportive friends
2. I have exceedingly low self esteem, despite having wonderful, supportive friends
1. Most of my story ideas come to me when I drive at night.
OK! Well enough about my weirdness. Here are my favourite blogs - step up and collect your award!
http://www.tonguetwied.blogspot.com/
http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/
http://www.drcullensloveshack.blogspot.com/
http://www.rathgasm101.blogspot.com/
http://www.pattinsonladies.blogspot.com/
http://www.nana-db.blogspot.com/
http://www.clpsuperstar-milliondollarbaby.blogspot.com/
http://www.jaspersnaughtygirls.blogspot.com/
http://www.destinationforks69.blogspot.com/
http://www.dreamin-of-jasper.blogspot.com/
http://www.fanfiction-challenges.blogspot.com/
http://www.ladyalifanfiction.blogspot.com/
http://www.twilightnewsweb.blogspot.com/
http://www.tehlemonadestand.blogspot.com/
http://www.theficpusher.blogspot.com/
http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/
http://www.drcullensloveshack.blogspot.com/
http://www.rathgasm101.blogspot.com/
http://www.pattinsonladies.blogspot.com/
http://www.nana-db.blogspot.com/
http://www.clpsuperstar-milliondollarbaby.blogspot.com/
http://www.jaspersnaughtygirls.blogspot.com/
http://www.destinationforks69.blogspot.com/
http://www.dreamin-of-jasper.blogspot.com/
http://www.fanfiction-challenges.blogspot.com/
http://www.ladyalifanfiction.blogspot.com/
http://www.twilightnewsweb.blogspot.com/
http://www.tehlemonadestand.blogspot.com/
http://www.theficpusher.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
You are welcome! Oh to have a cup of tea and be showered with roses by Kellan, right?
Tarot...cool!
Enjoy!
AWW your blog rocks! Very interesting facts.. I don't know anyone scared of big ships so you're definitely original.
Thanks for nominating Rathgasm101!!! So sweet of you. I'm definitely going to have to come back to this blog later when I get home and go thru your list of nominations, there are some blogs I've never heard of and it looks like I might need to follow!
Hope you're having a fabulous day. ♥
Post a Comment