So, I know I always said that this was a one shot, but when I was approached to write for the Toys for Tots fandom fundraiser, it was suggested that I write a future-take of the boys.
I hope you enjoy their continued adventure. There may be more to follow at some point if the mood strikes me (and if a certain reader gets her way for more Rocksper).
Thanks to my pre readers, Jasper1863Hale, my beta, mxpi1970, and everyone who donated to Toys for Tots.
~xxXxx~
Emmett’s POV
I wiped my hands on a dirty rag and closed the hood, my last oil change finished. It was dark out and seriously cold; I was glad this last job was on my own truck and I could get straight home without having to wait for customer pickup.
The radio announcer had said we were getting more snow tonight and I wondered if I should really be venturing out. I didn’t particularly want to spend Christmas Eve in the truck in a parking lot somewhere. Then again, I had the chains in the back and I’d yet to be in weather bad enough to be stranded.
I felt a little nervous about tonight which was stupid, all things considered. I briefly considered not going, just staying in and watching reruns of ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’, wishing I wasn’t alone for yet another Christmas. I’d had a couple of invitations extended to me by friends and I knew they meant well; I just didn’t feel able to keep up the happy bachelor facade for an entire day in mixed company.
Ever since Jasper had left, I had found myself wishing I had taken his number. We had enjoyed each other’s company for two days, each knowing our time together was limited. It was obvious to me at the time that his star was on the rise, and staying put wasn’t an option for him. So we parted with no numbers or promises, only the gratitude of having found each other at all.
I locked up and drove home. Shrugging off my overalls, I scrubbed the grease from under my nails before I climbed into the shower, turning up the temperature to loosen off my shoulders after hunching over engines all afternoon. I tried to control my breathing as visions of Jasper played beneath my closed lids. Shaking my head to clear it, I squirted shower gel into my hands and allowed the fragrance to soothe my overactive mind. Washing myself down briskly, I turned the water to cold before climbing out and towelling off. Dressing in jeans, boots and my favourite lavender shirt, I pulled on my thick winter coat and headed back out to the truck.
~xxXxx~
Pulling up outside the venue, I looked at the crowds milling around, all having a last smoke or merely waiting for friends before going in. I drove on, looking for parking, finally finding a spot a short walk down the block.
The board outside proclaimed ‘The Confederates’ in large letters and I nervously fingered the ticket in my pocket. I had seen the announcement weeks back; Jasper’s face had smouldered out at me from the poster and I’d found myself in the booking office handing over money, hardly realising what I was doing.
Why was I putting myself through this? It was an inelegant form of torture, especially as I would be just one face amongst many, the place awash with fans.
I almost turned back. This was foolish; he wouldn’t want to see me. I was just some guy who got him running again after a rough night on the road. I smiled, remembering his words. I wondered if he made a habit of sleeping with strangers, if I was just one in a long line of conquests. He hadn’t seemed the type, but I was no expert. I rarely had the opportunity to date; working all hours to survive in a small town was my life. I had had a brief encounter a year ago with Peter, a customer I had forged a friendship with. We saw each other on and off for a few weeks until I found out he had a wife back in Mississippi. I was his guilty pleasure whilst away from home, and I hated how used that made me feel.
Meeting Jasper had been so unexpected. This time no promises were made, no words of intention exchanged. We had enjoyed each other to the full, each taking what we needed before setting the other free when the time came.
But I couldn’t forget. Seeing his face on that poster had brought it all catapulting back and I knew I had to see him again, even if he never knew I was there. Making my way through the throng, I went inside. There was no seating and so I held back, making sure I was hidden amongst the excitable throng. The room filled quickly as I nursed my beer, feeling nervous about seeing him again. Twice I almost left; the second time that I turned for the door the lights dimmed, and I slowly turned, my eyes finding the darkened stage.
The throaty growl of a guitar pierced the thick fog of anticipation. The crowd roared their enthusiasm as the stage exploded with light, the band in their places, instruments poised. Then, in a thunder of bass, the performance began.
Jasper looked jubilant, a sexy snarl curling his lip as he ground out the dirty rhythm seeping into my bones; it was pure, unadulterated sex. I watched him, a true showman, playing up to his baying fans. The other Confederates were dancing, spinning round with their guitars, fingering suggestively as their bodies pumped to the beat.
Jasper ducked and writhed, raking his fingers through his hair as the others took their turn centre stage. He was wearing tight red leather pants and a black leather waistcoat that showed off his body to perfection; I swallowed thickly when he grabbed the mic stand and started to sing, his deep voice tinged with a roughness that resonated deep within my chest. The girls in the audience screamed their approval and, as I watched, he sank to his knees just out of reach of the grasping hands, desperate for any piece of him they could reach. His head thrown back, he gyrated to the rhythm while singing the evocative lyrics to the howling mob.
My eyes drank him in, trying to fix the image of his beautiful face in my memory. His slight drawl was more pronounced when he sang, and women were shrieking his name. He threw them an easy, crooked grin in response and I watched them almost hyperventilate. I wondered if he liked women too; it wasn’t something we had talked about. As the song changed, the crowd started to cheer as a heavy beat vibrated through my body, my heart thrumming in time.
Watching him in his natural environment, I realised just how far he had come, and just how out of reach he truly was. He owned that stage, and every member of that audience.
Including me.
I wanted to leave then, to run from what could have been, but I was pinned in place by dirty blond hair and dazzling green eyes. I knew I had to go before the end, slip away into the night and ensure he was none the wiser about my crazy need to see him one more time. Hell, why did I think he’d even care? I was old news and probably forgotten and replaced; a fleeting memory on the road to stardom. But I wanted to watch him, the way his fingers caressed the neck of his guitar, remembering them on my skin. I shivered at the memory, my traitorous body wanting those fingers on me again.
I held my beer, the alcohol having not even passed my lips. My attention focused on Jasper; he adored the spotlight judging by the winks he threw out to the front row. His tongue poked suggestively between his teeth as he lost himself in his music, the way he held his guitar making it seem an extension of him. I was sweating and not because of the heat. Jasper’s sinuous writhing had awoken my body and left it aching for more.
This was a bad idea. In fact, it was one of the stupidest I’d had in a long time. I had awakened feelings better off buried, and for what? I would go home alone, unable to reconnect with the man who set my body aflame.
As the pulsing music faded to a close, I looked at my watch, stunned at how fast the time had gone. I had been in a trance for the majority of it, drunk on Jasper lust.
He bowed, waved, and they left the stage to roars and stamping feet. Caught in the crowd, I edged my way outside on shaky legs, breathing in the frosty air. While I had been inside, the snow had fallen heavy, the city silent and beautiful, all shrouded in white. The snow crunched under my boots, my footfalls muffled to a steady creak. Hunching my shoulders against the blizzard, my hands burrowed into my pockets as I made my way back to my truck, anticipating an interesting drive home. Seeing the side road ahead, I had just turned the corner when I heard faint cursing. Spinning round, I saw nothing and no one. Then I heard it again, the sound deadened by the snow, and I headed down a darkened road in search of the source.
As I walked, the muttered expletives grew louder and I approached cautiously to see if I could help. In the dark I could only make out a small spot of light from a torch, and the shadow of a figure bent over under an open hood. Drawing closer, I smiled as I heard the expletives turn to cajoling as the stranger tried to entice life into the truck.
And then I knew.
“Is the old girl playing you up again?”
He stood up too quickly and banged his head on the raised hood, more curses raining down. I winced.
“Sorry – didn’t mean to startle you. Can I help?”
He turned then, and I suddenly wondered just how welcome my presence might be. Squinting up at me, he didn’t answer for a moment.
“Thanks for stopping, but this really isn’t a great time for autographs. I’m tryin’ to get home for the holidays and my truck won’t start.”
“Jasper, it’s me... Emmett. Remember?”
The torchlight flickered over me until it reached my face. I flinched when it dazzled me, and he lowered it quickly. He sounded surprised, his eyes wide, his voice a little breathless, no doubt from all the cursing.
“Emmett? It’s really you?”
His face was animated in the low light, and I hoped that he was pleased to see me, and not just Emmett the mechanic, saviour of the stranded motorist.
“If she isn’t playing ball, can I give you a lift anywhere? I can come back and tow her back to mine for repairs. It’s no bother.”
“My flight leaves in an hour. I need to get home – my family’s expectin’ me for Christmas. I’ve got my bags and stuff in the back.”
The blizzard was worsening and we both looked as though we were covered in goose down.
“Give me a couple of minutes – I’ll go fetch my truck. Get inside out of the snow before you freeze.”
I hurried as fast as the conditions allowed, slipping and sliding my way back to my own ride. Turning the key, I heard the comforting rumble of the diesel engine; turning on the heater, I turned around and headed back to Jasper.
The road to the airport was a little precarious, the temperature dropping still lower as the weather intensified. Concentrating on the road, I was acutely aware of Jasper next to me. I turned up the heater and Jasper finally warmed up enough to stop his teeth chattering. We hardly spoke, the steady swish of the wipers our only accompaniment.
When he broke the silence, I started. I felt him smile and then heard it in his voice.
“You’re sure you’re okay to get my truck back? I planned to leave her in long term parking at the airport til New Year’s; I only brought her in the first place as the guys were drivin’ home straight from the gig and the airport’s in the other direction.”
“I’ll tow her back to the shop and get her running again. I’ve got the towing bar with me. She can stay round the back of my place til you come fetch her. When’ll that be?”
I risked a glance and saw his eyes shine in the reflected light of the dash.
“I’ll be back in less than a week. Me and the guys, we’ve got more gigs at the start of the year, and we gotta rehearse.”
“I thought you sounded good.” Too late, I realised my mistake.
“You were there?” He sounded genuinely surprised. I wondered if that was a good thing.
“Uh, yeah. I thought I’d come check you guys out; I’ve heard good things about the band.”
Glancing sideways again, I saw him looking down, his hair hiding his expression from me.
“So, you thought we did okay?” So help me, he sounded nervous; of what, I had no idea.
“Like I said, you guys were good. You sounded so professional; I’m amazed you haven’t been signed yet.”
“There’s meant to be a talent scout at the next gig after the holidays. Here’s hopin’ that it’s our turn.”
“The Confederates will rise to glory!” I laughed. “You must be psyched. It’s what you dreamed of, isn’t it – being discovered, making it big.”
“I guess.” He sounded tired; out of the corner of my eye I saw him scrub his eyes with his knuckles and push back his unruly hair. “I should ring the airport and check on my flight.”
“Good idea.”
Watching him wrestle the phone from his pocket, I marvelled at my own composure in this unexpected circumstance. My hands threatened to shake and I tightened my grip on the wheel. He dialled, and after a pause I heard him ask the helpdesk if his flight was on time. His face fell as he thanked the person for their help and disconnected, the phone falling into his lap.
“Delayed?”
He let out a mocking half-laugh.
“Flight’s grounded. Until the weather picks up there’ll be no more flights leavin’. Looks like I don’t get to see my folks after all.” He sounded choked and I felt sick for him. “It’s too late to get home tonight. Can you take me to a motel, somewhere I can shower and crash? Hopefully they’ll have vacancies over the holidays. I better call my folks and break it to them.”
My mind whirled. I could take him to the Motel 6, it wasn’t far from here, but to spend the holidays alone away from his family was harsh. I heard him dial and then warmth flooded his voice.
“Mom? It’s Jas. Bad news; we got heavy snow here and my flight’s grounded.”
I could faintly hear the voice on the other end, and knew that they would likely be devastated he wasn’t coming home. I tried not to listen as he talked, a near impossibility given his proximity, but I hated intruding. The end of his conversation decided me.
“I’ll book into somewhere, mom. It’ll be fine. I’m not going home tonight anyway; the truck’s decided she doesn’t like the cold. The engine’s deader than Dickinson on Super Bowl Sunday. Yeah, I know someone who can fix her; he’s worked miracles before. Yeah, I know. I love you too, mom. Love to dad and Alice. Hopefully see you soon. We’re plannin’ on comin’ out there in March I think. Okay; Merry Christmas, I love you. Bye.”
He slumped back in his seat, utterly defeated. I cleared my throat.
“You don’t need a motel, you know. I have room at my place if you remember.”
He turned toward me and I inwardly cringed, thinking I had said the wrong thing. I didn’t want him to think I was throwing him a cheesy pick up line. However, his hopeful tone was a surprise.
“You’d let me stay? Are you sure? It’s the holidays and all...”
“All the more reason. Stores are closed now, and I’ve got food and beer at home; is there a better option? And if you don’t want to be a burden, you can always sleep in your truck.”
I glanced at him and grinned. For the first time since I found him in the snow, he looked something close to happy.
“Sure wouldn’t be the first time I’d slept with my girl,” he drawled, and winked at me.
In the dark, I felt my jeans tighten involuntarily.
~xxXxx~
The trip home was slow and steady as I negotiated my way through the whiteout, towing Jasper’s truck. I was relieved when I finally turned into my yard and switched off the engine. But, now that we were here, I felt a little awkward.
Jasper turned to me, his hand on the door.
“Thanks for this. I’m grateful, really.”
I smiled as I opened the door and jumped out, heading inside. He was a few steps behind, carrying his luggage. He dropped it just inside the door and stood, somewhat awkwardly, as if waiting for an invite to the room.
“Make yourself comfortable.” I waved vaguely at the couch before gesturing to his bags. “Want me to take those and you can grab a shower? It’ll help warm you up.”
“Sure. That sounds really good. Uhm, shall I ...?” He pointed towards the bathroom.
I nodded wordlessly, moving to the side to allow him to pass. I heard him turn on the water, the sound of boots being kicked off and the chink of his belt as he peeled off his jeans. My heart was pounding; hearing the jangle of the shower curtain being pulled into place only served to inflame my imagination. I turned on the spot, trying to decide what to do and coming up with nothing helpful. With relief I remembered the bags, and carried them into the spare room, dropping them on the bed. I was taking nothing for granted here; fate had brought us together that first time, but I couldn’t believe I could be that lucky twice. Forcing myself away, I headed back into the lounge and turned on the television. Sure enough, the movie had just started, and Clarence was introducing himself to George Bailey. I snagged a couple of beers from the fridge and threw myself down on the couch to watch. But, despite the beer and the movie distraction, every fibre of me was tuned to the sounds in the bathroom.
When the door clicked open, steam escaped into the hallway. Jasper appeared, wearing just his jeans, a towel slung around his shoulders.
“Uhm... spare room?”
“Oh yeah, it’s at the end of the hall. I put your bags in there for you.”
His grin, combined with his damp, floppy hair, was a lethal combination, and I struggled to keep my eyes away from his abs, on full display as he towelled his hair. He sauntered off, and I inwardly cursed my wayward erection, straining to get to Jasper. I shifted uncomfortably.
He reappeared a few moments later wearing an old, comfy looking, red flannel shirt, untucked and casual. Shuffling up a little, I made room for him on the couch and pointed to his beer with my own bottle.
We drank for a while, watching the movie in companionable silence until, without turning his head, he posed a question that left me struggling for air.
“Emmett, if an angel offered you the chance to make a change in your life, redo somethin’ differently, what would it be?”
I felt like my throat was closing up.
Not let you go.
“I don’t know; guess I never thought about it. What about you? Would you choose a more reliable truck?”
My attempt at humour raised the faintest smile on his face before fading away like mist.
“I guess I could. Then I wouldn’t need to be rescued so often.” He faced resolutely forward, not meeting my gaze. “Course, if it weren’t for my cranky old girl out there, we’d never have met.”
His soft chuckle came as a surprise; my heart pounded painfully as he carried on talking.
“I just wanted to get home that night, you know, but she had her own ideas, I guess. And tonight, she does it again, breakin’ down and changin’ everythin’ I planned.”
“I know it sucks that you don’t get to be with your folks. I wish there was a way I could help, I really do. You might get a flight in a day or so, if the weather improves. You could still go see your family.”
“I’ll see them in a couple of months. It’s okay; I just miss them. My sister’s had a tough time and I wanted to give her a big brotherly hug and tell her everythin’ will work out. It’s stupid the things you miss.” He closed his eyes and swallowed hard. “Emmett, when we met, I’d had a tough time too. I’d been though a bad breakup, and you comin’ along like you did seemed like such perfect timin’. I guess what I’m sayin’ is... I used you, and I’m sorry. The person I was that night... that wasn’t me. I just wanted to be someone else, someone who would never allow himself to get screwed over and dumped like trash.”
I stared at him, my erection subsiding under the cold blast of reality.
“Jasper... are you telling me that you’re sorry for what we did? That you wish it didn’t happen?”
I don’t want an apology – I don’t regret a moment.
“Don’t hate me. You saved me; I wouldn’t trade the time we spent together. I know we can’t go back, that it was just that one time, but, fuck, Emm – if I could change one thing it would be to have been honest with you from the start. I never meant to do that to you. Meetin’ you tonight has given me the chance to say I’m sorry and put things right. I just hope you can forgive me and that I’m still welcome here. If I’m not then I understand, and I’ll go find a motel for the night.”
He was babbling and I couldn’t watch him beat himself up when it was completely unnecessary. I pulled myself up, standing down my beer.
“You’re telling me you’re sorry for one of the best nights of my life? No, Jas. I won’t accept that. And as for it being a one-time thing... they’re your words, not mine.”
Fuck.
He looked at me then in disbelief, his green eyes meeting mine for the longest moment, and I knew I’d said too much. Well, I sure couldn’t take it back now.
He stood down his beer, and my mouth went dry at his hoarse whisper.
“You mean that?”
Before I could answer, his mouth found mine in a crash of lips and teeth as passion flared, bright and pure. I gasped, my body rejoicing at the feel of him, hardening for him even as my mind reeled. My hands tangled in his hair, crushing his face to mine. He was breathing hard when the kiss broke, his nose brushing mine; I was still holding his head when I pulled back to read his eyes.
I was horrified by a sudden realisation; did he felt obligated to do this because I asked him to stay here?
“We don’t have to do this, Jas, not if you don’t want to.”
His brow furrowed with confusion.
“I know, but I do want to, very much. Is that okay?”
I nodded, unable to reply. But, as I went to kiss him again, he pulled away from me.
“I need to ask you somethin’. That night... I was worried that I might have hurt you, and you didn’t want to tell me.” He bit his lip, watching me intently.
To my shame, I felt myself redden. His face fell.
“I did, didn’t I? Oh hell, Emmett. Why didn’t you say?” He moved away from me, fisting his hair in despair.
I reached out and grabbed his arm, forcing him to look at me. I saw the raw pain behind his eyes then.
“No! Jas, no! You didn’t hurt me, it was just...”
“What? Tell me, please...”
“I – I ...” I shook my head. “I don’t get the chance to date often. I’d fooled around with guys before but I’d always been too scared to go all out, you now? It was a big deal to me. But that night, when you ordered me to bend over the truck, I couldn’t say no; I didn’t want to say no.”
His eyes grew dark and predatory then, and in them I saw the Jas I had met that night. The way he had commanded me... I still fantasised about it, months later. He was so sure, so in control; he had turned me on to the point of pain. We hadn’t repeated the experience after that one time, but nonetheless, Jasper had found other ways of making my world spin.
His voice was husky. “I was your first?”
And only.
I nodded again.
“And now? Is there anyone now? I need to know.”
I wiped my top lip with a shaky hand.
“There’s no one.”
He pushed me back on the cushions, propping himself on his elbows over me. I could smell my shower gel on his heated skin and damp hair; reaching up to kiss him again, he pushed himself up just out of my reach. Confused, I tried again, but once more he moved out of the way. Then, when I had learned to stay still, he leaned in and ran the tip of his tongue up my throat, over my Adams apple, pausing to suck and kiss my chin, before kissing me hard, his tongue sliding along mine. I kissed him back with fervour, his breath scorching my skin.
My cock throbbed, crushed uncomfortably in my jeans. With trepidation, my hand skidded down the curve of his back, bunching the shirt until I felt warm skin under my fingertips. I splayed my hand across his spine, marvelling at the heat radiating from his body; with one last tongue flick, our lips parted and I stared up into dark green pools in which I could happily drown.
“You sure about this?” His drawl was a little thicker, whether from nerves or arousal, I couldn’t yet tell.
My chest was rising and falling quickly and I stumbled over the words in my nervousness.
“Y-yes, Jasper; please.”
He sat up on his knees and gave me a lopsided smile that would make angels weep.
“Your room or mine?”
I struggled to my feet, adjusting my erection. As I watched, Jasper popped the buttons on his shirt; I backed away slowly, leading him out the door and to my room. He followed me, peeling off his shirt in a slow strip and dropping it on my floor. In the uneven half-light from the plethora of Christmas lights in the street, I watched his hand loosen his belt and pop open his jeans, sliding down the zipper. I almost whined with lust when, maintaining eye contact, he slid them down and kicked them off. He wore nothing beneath, and stood proudly naked before me. His voice held an edge of authority that made my cock twitch.
“I want you naked, Emmett.”
I complied, unbuttoning my shirt and shrugging it off, letting it fall to the floor. My jeans and briefs followed with indecent haste and I pulled them off, finally standing naked before him. Running a finger down my chest and over my abs, he circled around behind me, stroking his hands over my bulging arms appreciatively. His touch ignited a fire deep in my gut and I caught his hands, stilling them in their caresses.
“No more teasing, Jas. I’ve fantasised about you for months and I can’t wait any longer.”
He sucked my earlobe for a moment, before nipping it. His hands cupped my ass.
“Get on the bed, then.”
I sat and swung my legs onto the mattress. He knelt, and then leaned over to my nightstand, finding the supplies that had lain untouched for months. I’d had no need for them since I only jerked off in the shower, collapsing into bed from sheer exhaustion most nights.
“How d’you want to do this?” His hand had slid south and was now slowly jerking my wood, sending shivers through my body. My erratic breaths were coming in time to his movements.
“You’re the one with all the experience, Mr Rock Star. Tell me how you want me and I’m yours.”
Releasing my cock, he crawled up my body and planted his elbows either side of my head. His lips ghosted mine, touching the tip of his tongue to my upper lip, making my chest heave like bellows. Then he kissed me in earnest and I forgot everything except the feel of his lips, the stroke of his tongue and the need that raged through my veins at his touch. Locked together, we rolled over and I pinned him to the pillow, my hands in his messy hair. I plundered his mouth, tasting his sweetness, unable to sate my need for him, his erection sliding against mine as I ground my hips into his.
Pushing me onto my side, he dragged his mouth away from mine and for a second I stared at his swollen, reddened lips thinking nothing had ever looked so perfect. Tracing patterns on my head with his fingertips, he brushed his nose against mine, dropping his gaze before speaking.
“I don’t want to hurt you again.”
I swallowed.
“Go slow.”
The air in the room was thick with longing. He licked his lip, his voice gruff.
“I will, sugar. As slow as you need.”
My breath caught when I heard the click of the lube bottle and I forced myself to relax. He saw the slight panic in my eyes and stilled for a moment, his voice barely above a whisper.
“It’s okay. If you want me to stop, then I will. Don’t be scared.”
I nodded.
“This will be easier for you if you’re on your back, knees spread.”
I rolled over into the position he requested and waited. He squeezed some lube onto his fingers and touched them to my tightly puckered hole. I jumped at the coolness, but focused on Jasper, his green eyes gazing into mine as he pressed the tip of his finger inside, rotating gently as he watched my eyes for signs of discomfort. Shivers rippled through me when his finger was all the way in; I’d forgotten how this could feel. I hissed a little when he tried to add a second, feeling the stretch and trying not to flinch. With his other hand he squeezed more lube onto his questing fingers, aiding their steady journey into my valley.
“Emm, I’m going to try to add another finger. Relax as much as you can.”
I grimaced this time, the burning pain uncomfortable even with the cool lube. He stilled his hand, watching me.
“Is this too much? You need to tell me.”
I breathed deep, trying to relax my body. Jasper watched me before sliding his fingers free.
“I have a better idea.”
He lay down on his back next to me, reaching for a condom and ripping the packet open. He smoothed the latex down his substantial shaft and added plenty of lube.
“If you straddle my stomach, you can take this at your own pace.”
Pushing myself up, I carefully swung a leg across Jasper’s torso and he moved me into a comfortable position for him. I then felt two fingers slip inside me. Only this time he didn’t move them, instead encouraging me to slide down them, adjusting again to the sensation.
I lowered myself down and up, finding the position easier. I licked the sweat from my upper lip, looking at Jasper.
“Think we better try that third one again; I’ve seen the size of your dick, remember?”
I raised an eyebrow, and he laughed.
“Take your time, there’s no rush.”
I felt the extra intrusion at my entrance and forced out my breath as I took them all this time.
“Breathe, Emm.”
I realised my eyes were scrunched shut and forced them open. He looked amused, and reached up to smooth my frown lines. I couldn’t resist him any longer and captured his mouth, smirk and all, pulling him to me with a moan of surrender. He murmured against my lips:
“Are you ready for more?”
I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and nodded. His fingers slipped from me and he motioned for me to wriggle back a little until I was level with his hard, heavily lubed cock. His voice was rough with sex.
“Don’t think about it, just look at me. Your body will do the rest; you want me as badly as I want you.”
I felt him at my hole and I sank down, fraction by fraction, feeling his hands under my ass.
“Stop if it hurts, sugar.”
I panted my way through it until I had taken almost all of him. When I stopped, he lent up to me and kissed me, his hands gliding up my body and back down.
“You’re doin’ so great. Remember - you’re in control. Do what feels good.”
Emboldened by his words, I started to ride him, slowly adjusting to his size and length. My body remembered this from before, and I felt the first flutters of pleasure start to build in my groin. I knew this must be hard for Jasper, not being to thrust and control the warm body he was using; I wanted him to feel good.
“Jas...”
I leaned forward, still joined, and he met me half way in a blistering kiss. I gasped out what I needed:
“Fuck me, please...”
His eyes darkened to almost jet black and I saw the flush of desire flood his face.
“Tell me if it’s too much...”
He lifted his hips a fraction before letting them drop again; the next movement had him slide deeper in and the breath left my lungs in an explosive gasp. My arms were braced on the bed as I held still, waiting for his next thrust... and the next... and the next...
I was crying out with each snap of his hips; my cock was painfully hard and leaking precome onto his stomach in a steady trickle. His calloused fingers trailed down my abs, over my thighs and, to my immense pleasure, my balls. The feel of his rough fingertips on my tender flesh almost made me lose concentration, but then he started to move his hips in a circular motion, his cock steadily rubbing my gland. I felt the familiar tightening, my arms shaking as Jasper’s movements grew more frantic. I lifted slightly to control the depth as he lost full control of his erratic thrusts.
Heat consumed me as the world paused... paused... and then I came all over Jasper in hot jets, eyes squeezed tightly shut, crying out my pleasure as the world dissolved into a kaleidoscope of colours.
I heard Jasper’s breathless, raspy gasps as he thrust up one last time and shuddered, his cock pulsing inside me. He fell back against the pillow, his hair damp over his forehead; his chest was heaving as he grinned up at me, tenderly sliding his cock out of my used body. I collapsed next to him, my thighs feeling like limp spaghetti from the unfamiliar position.
“That was fuckin’ incredible, sugar. Now, please tell me you’re okay? Tell me the truth.”
Sucking in a deep breath to ease my aching chest, I rolled onto my side to face him.
“That was amazing. Thank you for understanding.”
His crooked grin made my stomach flip.
“Merry Christmas, Emmett; I’m really glad my truck has a mind of her own.”
“So am I. Merry Christmas, Jas; best one ever.”
~xxXxx~
He left after breakfast on 26th. This time our goodbyes were more strained, and a part of me honestly believed he wanted to stay with me, if only for a few days more. I knew it was unlikely we would ever get this chance again; he was destined for fame and fortune and would be followed everywhere, his pictures appearing in all the magazines. I was grateful for the time we had had together, albeit far too brief. His truck had been fine when I checked her over; no repairs needed, just a flat battery from standing out in the snow.
It was a little over two months later, on a damp spring morning, when the Fed-Ex guy rang the doorbell. I signed for the packet he offered and closed the door with my foot. Ripping into the envelope, I shook out the contents; in my palm lay an all access tour pass, itinerary and an airplane ticket.
The note with them simply said:
“I’m not running right. I need you, Emmett. Please fix me.”
I didn’t hesitate.
~xxXxx~
No comments:
Post a Comment